MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Top Twenty, page-18

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    I feel they are up to nothing?  I just checked out the website, the first place anyone would look.  Which on the surface looks great.  As you start to read a bit it looks like they are more like Wikipedia giving you information on what they have and not what they are doing right now.  Well I know one thing for sure, they are not working on their website.  There is no interest there which is a worry indeed.

On further reading "Board Charter".  They have Keith Bowker still on there as a Director of the Audit and Management Committee.  

Strategy moving forward would be having an interest in presenting yourselves in a professional manner.  Basic principles for any business.  Are we a company doing anything or a part time hobby for a couple of directors?  

There are the top twenty investors.  I had a look into a few hopefully they are going to do something collectively to get some momentum going and making people do their jobs.

I live in hope with this one.  I have been here for years now, its a extremely disappointing investment for me and I cant wait to exit.

Years, years and more years.. when are they going to perform?

AIMHO PDYOR. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.829K 1.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 36533967 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63311943 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.