MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

I feel they are up to nothing?  I just checked out the website,...

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    I feel they are up to nothing?  I just checked out the website, the first place anyone would look.  Which on the surface looks great.  As you start to read a bit it looks like they are more like Wikipedia giving you information on what they have and not what they are doing right now.  Well I know one thing for sure, they are not working on their website.  There is no interest there which is a worry indeed.

On further reading "Board Charter".  They have Keith Bowker still on there as a Director of the Audit and Management Committee.  

Strategy moving forward would be having an interest in presenting yourselves in a professional manner.  Basic principles for any business.  Are we a company doing anything or a part time hobby for a couple of directors?  

There are the top twenty investors.  I had a look into a few hopefully they are going to do something collectively to get some momentum going and making people do their jobs.

I live in hope with this one.  I have been here for years now, its a extremely disappointing investment for me and I cant wait to exit.

Years, years and more years.. when are they going to perform?

AIMHO PDYOR. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.