BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

top up day....., page-4

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    $1 each way hey Lindo .Seriously this stock needs to CLOSE over 27c to move to next phase up .market seemingly undecided at the moment although most of late selling yesterday only small holders and looking at relative strength has much more upside .Today will be an important trading day.MARKET also needing to work out if correction back to 23.5 was against correction against current wave move or longterm move .to explain this the stock short term has moved from 18c to 31 ,and long term 1.2c to 31 the last move down could meets both criterier for the corection in both because the close on 23.5c day was 25 c .i know this might sound a bit of goobly goop but the market will let us know .of course as a holder i am looking for it to be against 1.2 to 31c move which would see a move potential of 1.618x (31-1.2= 29.8)=or 47c ,which could be highly likely with the info that Brant has supplied .
    keep an open mind.
    I will reinforce the confidence that the management brings to this company through the respect it is gaining overseas with all parties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.