EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Morning everyone, Saturday rant time. Seems a few have received...

1. 8,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Morning everyone,

Saturday rant time.

Seems a few have received mystery emails and had conversations for a change of tact in their opinions. What do they know what we don't.????

Been wondering why ERM have decided to sell out their share of the JV and increase their stake to 19.9% through the sale. Certainly not just for the love of helping poor old EGO out or say I own 19.9 % of them and never to get a share of the profits yrly . Something afoot here and am wondering what the bigger picture may be.

EPWs annual says that they are restructuring their WA gas assets into a more capital efficient ownership model allowing them to concentrate on electricity retailing and generation. That's ERM Powers side of things but with the demerger in the shadows I think maybe this is where ERMG will emerge as a force and is it a reason why ERM are selling the JV side and shoring up their 19.9% stakeholding for as some suggested here that a reverse To may be on the boards.

If this happens and EGOs debt through the sale, what happens to that.???? does ERMG the new EGO and we get a new board and name change.???? Too much stigma attached to EGO anyway. Do we get a new board and have to pay out the remaining contracts or what.???? A share consolidation is enforced immediately.????

Maybe ERMG is the BIG FAT ELEPHANT THAT ENTERS THE ROOM and snavels EGO for a song.

GOOD or BAD.?????????????????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.