EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Top-up double standards., page-28

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Further, You wouldn't want to have a second rung outfit to do this assessment of the Corporate Package, and EGO BoD are aware of the need to get this right, even if their strategy looks in need of better balance at this stage.

I am sure the fact that there is a highly publicised Class Action underway with our biggest bank in Australia (Covered by Four Corners programme a few weeks ago) regarding Financial and Investment advice which was given to quite a number of their investment clients over recent years.

This is only relevant in our scenario in that when a competent person/agent is asked to deliver a rating of a business arrangement relating to its fairness, and basis of reason, then it follows that the ultimate guidance they give must have a high level of reliability. I understand they are asked to test the values in the proposal from a EGO Share Holder perspective. Not from ERM's perspective.

I guess it follows either way, if a strategy is deemed to be fair and reasonable for the company EGO, then it could be argued the strategy is also good for the share holders. I am willing to be corrected on that aspect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.