EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Top-up double standards., page-30

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Agreed Japes,

The "terms of reference" provided to KPMG, whether they are published or not, will define how deeply and broadly they evaluate the Corporate transaction proposal.

Given their reputation, I doubt KPMG would agree to make an assessment on any superficial basis. I am assuming they will be expecting to conduct their assessment on the information we have been given.

Hopefully there will not be any issues regarding the availability of any market sensitive information not yet released, which might otherwise be of substantial or material value in the decision making process that share holders are being asked to participate in.

Where more clear and specific information may be required for their evaluation, then I am sure KPMG would seek that deail from EGO, and/or it would be noted in their findings if the additional information required was not, our could not be made available to them to consider.

If this were to occur, it could prejudice their ability to rate the proposition, until the additional information may becomes available.

We have been asking for transparancy, and I think it is entirely appropriate for EGO to commission this assessment from KPMG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.