BCN 8.00% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

Always found BCN to be a pretty easy forum to chat about the...

1. 4,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2486
    Always found BCN to be a pretty easy forum to chat about the company specifics. Also do recognise that it’s not good to upset the ‘locals’- some have been here a long time and are in ‘love’ with their baby!
    Lots to like about the company and can’t fault the company in the short time I’ve been involved with BCN. Am currently down at the moment- but people need to understand stock cycles and I’m here for a good- long time- so have learnt to ignore the daily clatter and sp.
    Great to have both sides of the argument and important for rusted on holders to realise- take a step back every now and then- you might learn something and it’s important we have a balanced discussion.
    I’ve just come from losing a ‘sheet load’ on ANW and it’s potential and inground resources were amazing- but I didn’t listen enough to some of the warnings that were being spread- so I don’t mind have both sides portrayed on a forum.
    Also do feel that 90% of stocks on the asx do have leaks- and it could be anybody from drillers, truck drivers, office staff or friends- it’s just an occurrence.
    That said- there are great ways of communicating- and ‘OnTrend’ it’s important to not just ‘add to the discussion’, but do so ‘nicely’. Let’s not let the sp pressures derail a good discussion- time to chill!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $92 3.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 474321 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5496345 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.