BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

Top up or miss out, page-16

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I think right now it is worth 3 cents, maybe 3.2 cents if we're being sensible because as much as they have done everything they've said, there is no income and investors won't know if assumptions for grade etc are correct until they are producing. In a perfect world, once they're producing and are on target to sell their yearly quota of 25000 ounces, maybe we'll see 12 cents (on a P/E basis of 15), but these are rough calculations on my part. I'm not an expert. My calculation assumes no new gold finds, stable price of gold and AISC, but, of course we have that debt to pay off which is supposed to take 11 months, and then if the LOM is diminishing, I would think that would have an effect. So, if I'm being sensible, I think if all things stay as I've said, in the next 12-18 months, it might see 12 cents, but I'm more inclined to say 6-10 cents. But with a resource upgrade and increased LOM, maybe we'll see 20 cents. And if dividends are paid, that changes things again. I'm sure that hasn't helped at all lol. Maybe someone with more experience can answer. I really am an amateur. If we assumed only 2.5 billion shares (no options exercised) in the market and one year into production with an income at current prices on 25000 ounces, plus our assets, and a 3.7 price to book value, that's around 5 cents a share, but it's hard because this isn't an established producer, and I'm as far from an expert as you can get lol. You could ask how long is a piece of string, but with their potential, I believe in a year 6 cents will be a bargain, and maybe we'll see 10 cents. Someone else can probably shoot down my figures and show I've made a mistake somewhere. So take my comments with an ounce of gold .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.388K 94.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1929133 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 416970 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.