BCN 4.55% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Smart money is accumulating. Weak hands, day traders in and out...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Smart money is accumulating. Weak hands, day traders in and out for a few pips. Mr Market is a fickle and a strange beast. Graham stated pretty emphatically on the first Cribroom Podcast his thoughts on the share price. It is what is it. All he can control is the business side of things. And from what I have seen over the past 24 months is very solid. No fuss. At what stage the market decides we need a re-rate, who knows. I'm a long termer so day to day, week to week SP movements are irrelevant. There is nothing I have seen since 2012 that makes me nervous or worried about anything these guys are doing. Its been steady as she goes. I can remember when they took over Beacon the share price being 0.004cents. Thats part of the reason I stuck with these guys since they mined Halleys East. Everybody has to make up their own mind on investment strategies. I am confident enough to have a large parcel of heads and oppies in my SMSF but that's my personal choice and not financial advice. I see this a 10 year plus investment. Have a cracking weekend in the best country in the world.

Cheer Fitzy.
    Last edited by Fitzy888: 29/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.