BCN 4.35% 2.4¢ beacon minerals limited

Top up or miss out, page-2268

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    You're upset because you can't play this share? The reason you can't play it isn't because it hasn't gone up much (it's doubled since the end of 2019), it's because shareholders TRUST management and aren't giving up shares easily. This is an investment not a penny stock IMO. Something like NAB has actually gone down in the last two years, but I bet a lot of the high end of town own shares in it because it pays a dividend and is a money making business (and yes, I know we're not a bank and it's different but the ethos behind what I'm saying is the same). I don't want to be the holder of a stock that gets played nine ways till Sunday (and even we've had our fair share). I'd prefer consistent little pips and dividends than crazy swings. This share is reliable, and when dividends come, people will be jumping in for the return. Management are doing what they're paid to do: operate the mine and make money. Once the company is paying dividends and is on a more solid footing where investors are concerned, then they could look at this, but at this stage, they have listened to the shareholders (wow what a concept!) and aren't risking a fall at these levels by undertaking a consolidation. If you don't want to wait, go play some other share. At the end of the day, the directors should be running a company that is making the most money they can as a business for their shareholders. They are doing that. End of story. It's not their problem if people aren't patient or if some investors are hesitating to buy because they're waiting for debt to be paid off or they still see this as a penny stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.