BCN 0.00% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

As has been mentioned by a few posters, drilling around in paleo...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    As has been mentioned by a few posters, drilling around in paleo channels isn't very likely to strike a big resource. If anything the way this is going they will hit some narrow, low grade gold and the share price will drop more.
    I have to agree, an announcement saying drilling has begun, with some more details about targets and number of drills, and possibly even some magnetic imaging (or whatever else they have) would be nice. Time to get some PR happening here. People thinking Greenbacks and others will be viewing BCN as a safe haven or a hedge, are kidding themselves. No one knows BCN even exists, and management are largely to blame as they have no idea how to market.
    It was mentioned that there's no brokerage coverage for BCN, why don't management do something about that and get the word out there?
    Overall my worst fear here would be for this to assume the risk of a gold explorer, and for this drilling campaign only proving to be a catalyst for the SP to drop. Although everything else about BCN would have to be ignored for that to happen. I guess stupider things have happened...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $26.10K 1.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1354503 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 170096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.