BCN 0.00% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

Top up or miss out, page-32

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Newbie you’re spot on about share prices being worked out as a multiple of earnings. Also known as price to earnings ratios in economics. The average price to earnings ratio for the ASX currently is roughly 23. If we play it ultra conservative and go with a P/E ratio for BCN of only 10. This takes us to a share price of 8c in the short term. If The P/E ratio does reflect the ASX average then we’re sitting at around 16c. That’s A 5 bagger on today’s price. Silly cheap. Add another few gold finds on the open ended deposit on both ends and we’re sitting at a share price of 20-30c within the next year or two.

I’ve been a bit worried about investing my life savings into BCN with all the talk of a depression, Trump and the rest. But if anything like that happens, the gold price is only going to sky rocket with people confiding in the safety of gold (as well as gold plays) and hence BCN’s profit will only sky rocket as well as higher demand for the shares.

If you’re not on the #BCNexpress before the next major announcement that commissioning is successful within the next month, get on before it flies past you on it’s way to the 20c+ mark.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 192300 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2658146 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.