BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Top up or miss out, page-813

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2223
    I disagree.. announcements like yesterdays out of no-where will do wonders for the share price..

Macro seems to be driving the sector currently (yesterday especially) so lots of goldies were heavily beaten down but most are recovering today.. we were only down a pip yesterday and one today but we got a great announcement yesterday.

I still think BCN is in a great position and figured the tight registry of mainly long termers and having a board with a heap of skin in the game will reduce available shares to dump into the share price.. i still think this but that last minute unexpected raise obviously brought on pirates who are obvisiously short term profiteers.. this is the short term problem and only reason we have been exposed to the downside.. i envisage these cheap shares will go to a better home where they are put in a long term drawer and will again begin the next leg up.

The last two days have been great churn, hopefully we are back to having most shares held in very tight hands with eyes on multibagging from the heads and hanging around for divvies! I know there are many of us!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.