IMM 1.27% 39.0¢ immutep limited

top up time again ??, page-30

1. 52 Posts.
    Re: "That" newsletter (again) - I have to admit it was "that" newsletter that alerted me to PRR in the first place. At the point at which I dumped the subscription, my recollection is that PRR was keeping their whole portfolio above water in terms of paper gains. I may have misunderstood this but - my understanding of their methodology is to recommend at a certain buy price at a certain point in time and then keep saying how fantastic the % increases have been since then. (Then, equally, one is supposed to sell when they say to sell. Their stock picking performance data is based on that as well). It's a snapshot, and all "returns" are based on a buyer having bought at that one point in time. I haven't thought this through completely but it would seem logical that to keep this idea working, once the recommended buy price is passed, it's no longer a "buy". My suspicion was that the "buy up to" is tweaked when the researcher can't come up with shiny new stocks to recommend each month (or purely by mistake). I can't figure out though how (if at all) these changed 'buy' prices are worked into their results. Surely this messes up their whole concept... Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $555.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $1.553M 3.938M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 630280 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 77111 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.