TOE 10.0% 27.5¢ toro energy limited

Top up Time, page-7

1. 2,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Same same Tango hope your well too mate. Tehhee power of Toro Can You Feel It.
    My thoughts at the moment are that the election wont have a great bearing on starting things for TOE. I still think like Sonid said 2020 things may move.Thats on 3.5 years for us long termers. Then I think it will increase when investors jump in for fear of missing out. The real value will be seen when then mine is built and the exporting begins. Its all down to the uranium price . We are in for what I believe a HUGE supply demand imbalance . It may seem like a slow train coming but it will steam roll when it arrives. I think if the Brexit causes wall st chaos for a few days and the ASX drops its bundle it may be worth a look at a top up if you believe in TOE which I do BTW. I love a panic market I fear a greedy market.
    But I dont think the election will provide a kicker to TOE. If the market shambles on Thurs might be worth spreading some moolah at a few investments. I am still banking on 4.5 for Toe. Maybe .4 later. Unfortunately I think Bru maybe right at some stage and they may consolidate the share price. No winners if they do. That would suck.
    I am just riding it out looking to top up in a panic other wise be content and wait .
    The fundamentals still look great to me.
    Just my thoughts Tango always like hearing yours.))))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.025(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $33.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $209.9K 777.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10448 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 4814 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.