INR 4.55% 23.0¢ ioneer ltd

@DaceC Pretty unsubstantiated claim there mate. Its easy to say...

1. 3,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    @DaceC Pretty unsubstantiated claim there mate. Its easy to say this to any 30c stock...

Independent Report conducted by Rodney Hooper (lithium industry expert) put INR at $1 at first production, with extensive review of the figures to back it up. I would imagine this could have bigger potential if the spot price is higher and if they have decent turnover in the first few years.

On a side note, the SSA report released on Tiehm's shows its population had increased since the 90s and it had also increases in the footprint of its habitable area. This to me isn't the definition of an endangered species usually endangered species are fewer in number over its history. The only reason its population has actually decreased since then was due to the herbivore attack in Sept 2020.

A rare never before seen event! This event also resulted in the research being conducted by UNR through INR to be labelled inconclusive, but up until it they had good propagation and germination rates. I imagine they are now discussing conservation plans and also looking at re-doing germinating seedlings and transplanting them to existing areas outside the mine footprint.

If they grow which seems fairly likely based off previous research data. I fail to see why Tiehms would then need listing if populations can improve.
    Last edited by Kevo88: 08/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.