PLS 0.67% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

My suggestion to you is not to ask this on a board where people...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    My suggestion to you is not to ask this on a board where people want you to buy or sell to benefit them. Make your own decision.

Take a moment to look across the boards. There has been a big uptrend and shift.

More investors are enjoying the rewards of new energy stocks, and some investors have thrown money in, in the fear of missing out on the upswing.

There are still questions surrounding if brexit will actually go ahead.

What you might want to do is weigh what you see in this stock and any stock you are invested in.

Pilbara have just shot up from the high 40s with a peak at around 74c.

I have sold down some of my holding with the opinion that the stock volatility will work in my favour to pick up more stocks to expand my holding.

I have set a new low mark that I have envisaged with agreements in place to gain there but if it doesn't come to fruition then my portfolio has already gained and I can still pick up in any upswing before it passes my higher mark. Win/Win/Win

It doesn't matter what I say or anyone else says the stock will do what it will do and you need to find a way not to miss out on either movement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.11 $3.02 $53.15M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 354453 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 102908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.