CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

top up, page-4

1. 3,820 Posts.
    OMG! I cannot beleive the carnage that happened late yesterday and today, as I have just gotten home from interstate. I have had to check the trading platform numerous times to make sure it's real. Lucky I left no open positions after lunch yesterday. Top up? I wish. Only if I had even more free cash to load up huge today. I may have to exit other positions to take advantage of this. Anyway, yesterday, I took the liberty of making a phone call, like others on the board have been doing. I tried to speak to JH but only got onto the CFO. I found that he was keeping things much closer to the chest than I expected him to. In the end, after moving on from chatting about the ROG JV, we moved on to chatting about the bigger things to come. I am of the beleif that BG, the Drilling Schedule, and the first drill are much closer than people on here think. I was told that there is only one minor detail that is outstanding, and once that's agreed on, it's all systems go!

Do beware Members of the CTP ARMY. It does seem that someone is accumulating to me. Pretty clever on their part. They know alot of momentum traders got in over the past few days, with stop-loss triggers galore. Watch them keep feeding the bottom ask price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.