FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

top up, page-14

1. 84,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

this is from charlie aitken this morning

"The biggest canary in the market coalmine that a sovereign default is looming is that gold is now rising in ALL CURRENCIES. In my view this is always a sign of trouble/volatility ahead. While copper leads Wall St, Gold leads all asset classes."

just what this would mean for a producer I don't know - all of us think differently - nik is worried about a default for fml -

me, I am just confused - obviously fml would go out with the bathwater - even though the pog might go through the roof - and to top it off we might be sweeping up large elephant turds at the same time

investing is never easy eh.

I have to say I do miss the days of going on a long fishing holiday on your own boat to a remote location - no mobile phones, no ipads - going away for a month or more and coming back and finding that we had some global crisis that has come and gone and everything is still the same as when you left

'now those were the days' :) There are some serious downsides to this constant supply of knowing what is going on as it happens.

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $7 50

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 76829 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.