QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

@hottuna ...second try ...maybe ...so did M answer the false...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    @hottuna ...second try ...maybe ...so did M answer the false assertions you rely upon in the report? Seems so.

Now with respect to SHV.. you posted somewhere on this board recently that you were warning punters that projected earnings were going to be 30% down when the SP was plummeting to under $4...Yes? Yet no mention that the SP was brutalised by a short spree (just like QIN).

Then a fan of yours posted how you were "ferociously attacked"...hmmm...who was that masked assailant I wonder?

Have to give it you...you do appear tio have excellent micromanagement skills...let me guess you have receptiinist experience perhaps?anyway...says a lot about a person...

Unlike the "trader" you are...I'm just a "hobbyist" I don't rely on the Market for a living (thankfully) so understand your eye to detail and your carefully crafted posts although it bares no resemblance to my trade interests or style. Soooo...get it completely.

Realise some play really big stakes in the market...I don't because I don't need to gamble...I'm good financially and bar armaggedon life's pretty rosy. And all debt free. To be frank I basically have as much faith in the market as I have in your avatar.

So dude...I'm here for a punt and a laugh...if I'm in I'll support because I like the punt (FA) and I'm vested...no ulterior motive...crystal?

As a matter of fact I"ll be paying attention to your warnings on other boards. Yes indeed...gonna save me a lot of research...hooo HT's in!....Buyyyyyyy! LOL!

So now we're all ftiends right?...how about answering my simple question... ya covered yet?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.