QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

top up, page-9

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Just for clarity...think what was meant to be said is that posting as a shorter to promote your short trade naturally entails you desire to see SP drop. Therefore with that purpose in mind it is crystal clear why you downramp on the flimsiest of reports.

Business in China and India (developing nations) doesn't follow the advanced regulatory system of Australia. QIN can only comply with their regulatory requirements...they aren't a tax or customs agent for China's Central Government.

The entire basis of that arguement is falacious and laughable and if the perveyors of the mala fides report were Australian based they'd wouldn't last a day without an injunction and facing massive defamation suits which would be readily quantifiable as well as ASIC prosecution...slack as they are.

We're selling rare and expensive timber of the highest grade and have developed unique and advanced (and I presume proprietary intellectual interests) into the breeding and growth optimisation through years of R&D

The other thing that cracks me up laughing is this Ponzi scheme comparison...another massive lie.

We aren't growing blue gum and the forever touted schemes that failed (DYOR)...neither as a business model nor in the product we are growing or other ratty low priced wood pulp.

No not at all...this gear is virtually extinct in the wild....it is protected and despite that still poached. If it was fauna it would be the equivalent to elephant tusks.

That's the reality...but if I was a shorter I wouldn't want to hear it either...it wouldn't suit my agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.