PDN 5.14% $12.56 paladin energy ltd

PDN is sold off and dead according to many. The odd bits may...

1. 4,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    PDN is sold off and dead according to many. The odd bits may prove the bears wong  
    1-that actual usage of U3o8 seems higher than production.
    "Since 1993, the Russian-USA “Megatons to Megawatts” program has mostly filled that shortfall, supplying about 9000 tonnes of U per year by converting highly-enriched uranium from USSR atomic bombs into low-enriched uranium for nuclear fuel. This uranium has provided 1of 10 Americans with electricity over the past 20 years. However, the last tranche from that agreement was shipped in late November.
    Sales from United States Department of Energy uranium stockpiles and other governments’ inventories and increasing contributions from recycling and reprocessing facilities have also delivered significant amounts of fuel to meet reactor demand."

2- 400+ new reactors are planned
    3- japan -Fukushima and the total shut down of Japans reactors - they are restarting Link
    See link The-Supply-and-Demand-Fundamentals-of-Uranium.html
    4- cash "Cash of US$183.7M at 30 June 2015" may support my view the company is not about to do a Pasminco on me just yet
    5- While the margins from Cost of production to realized sale price is narrow they are still in the black unlike some other producers
    6- u price is already 29% up post Fukushima price crash.
    7- the number of surplus nuclear weapons to recycle is not infinite ( I wish they would recycle them all of course)

DYOR is of course required

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.56
Change
-0.680(5.14%)
Mkt cap ! $3.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.52 $12.71 $12.09 $73.41M 5.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8050 $12.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.58 5545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.