BHP 1.09% $42.68 bhp group limited

re: top?? .. not yet !! Evening Gents,I just reviewed the BHPB...

1. 157 Posts.
    re: top?? .. not yet !! Evening Gents,

I just reviewed the BHPB threads. This is a forum so it’s great to see so much diversity of opinion.

My personal view?
    BHPB is the biggest global diversified mining house; its current P/E is little over 15. It’s a Joke. Believe me it’s a big joke.

BHPB share price is in a catch-up mode atm, and will be for the next few months, yes I agree, we will see a small correction soon and that will be nothing more than a market sympathy correction.

Imo, BHPB’s current steep rise is the formation of a final “blow off top” and that will finish when the P/E will reach the fair value range of 18-20. (Expect sp closer to $40) believe me. I love charts and use them every day, but in this instance you should have thrown away the charts 6 months ago. Those using them at the moment are probably shorting the stock and losing their pants. This rally is driven by fundamentals catching up.

The trend is so powerful you have to be a suicidal gambler to go against it. Particularly when all major Hedge funds in the UK and US have BHPB as a “strong buy”.

I’ve had a few reds this evening so don’t take me seriously

Cheers
    Zackman
    Ps. Yes I hold BHPB and have been progressively adding to the position since 1987.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.68
Change
-0.470(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $216.4B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.71 $43.20 $42.68 $463.8M 10.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13572 $42.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.70 457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.