QHL 5.08% 28.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

I still have the faith andy_verce. I have to, I'm donkey deep in...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I still have the faith andy_verce. I have to, I'm donkey deep in this one. My break even is in the mid teens. I was buying then to average down as I thought they were cheap at the time and got caught up in the 'hype' that the board created with their 'not quite truth remarks'! Not only that though. I thought the forward order book warranted that pricing. Obviously I was wrong. I think they have a great product offering. With the forward orders this company should be able to make it work. Just need to get more contracts and contracts that involve the quickstep curing process. After all, that was what all the hype was about. New cost effective method producing Class A finish. Ready for paint. According to a press release on 15 October 2014, they were in advanced negotiations with an original equipment manufacture! Almost 3 years ago.
    I have said before, I find Mark to be a breath of fresh air. The fact that he replied to a shareholders email speaks volumes to me. As someone mentioned in one of the other threads. He needs time. He is not afraid to take some of the simpler manufacturing offshore to be competitive either. When my faith wavers (and believe me it has regularly of late) I go back to this interview.

GLTA. enjoy your weekend
    Rich

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $20.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $25.04K 91.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60296 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 35654 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.