AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

You are correct dgoynich , the majors would be supporting...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

You are correct dgoynich , the majors would be supporting Edwards as a an example , but secondly our company is too small for them to bother looking at it .
    I recently went to an investment seminar where the speaker was a Funds Investment manager from Credit Swiss . He talked about 5 future global growth stocks that we should keep an eye on. He proceeded to do a mini presentation on all of them . One of these company’s was Edwards and his presentation was on their TRVA , he explained how revolutionary it was . At the end of the presentation I went up to him and asked him if he had heard of Admedus and their TRVA , and their other life saving products that evolved from their ADAPT technology . He said he had not heard of it and the reason was that it was too small for them to waste their time a such a small company .

I must admit I was very surprised that he did not know that it event existed especially if he was sourcing the world for the next big thing and we had a such good range of superior products.

It just highlights the importantence of WP institutional presentations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.