CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

i am not sure you have aimed your 'stealing'...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    i am not sure you have aimed your 'stealing' accusations at the correct perpetrator here Bill. you have noted you are a shareholder in CRB so why would you prefer the possibility of the best portion of your companies asset be plundered off into another company for nothing , than held by the founding shareholders of this asset due to the incompetence and oversight of now sacked board . you and all the shareholders of CRB should be grateful the royalty holders had the foresight to protect this companies asset from such maligned intentions. The founding shareholders are not trying to steal anything , they are simply unwillingly subject to a breach of contract due to the boards incompetence. this agreement is noted under clause 67 on page 9 of the legal due diligence of the prospectus for the acquisition.

agreements are not just words on a piece of paper , they do have a purpose and they are there for a reason or why would anyone bother.

now you can go into bat for poor performance , bad judgement or just plain laziness by the morons that have created this situation if you like but it doesnt really shine a halo over your head , just adds you to the list of best to be avoided

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.