CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Yes well is there light at the end of the tunnel? I mean the...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Yes well is there light at the end of the tunnel? I mean the company hasn’t traded since the 24-25th of May , 4-5 weeks Does this usually happen ? Still have only one person on the Board …. And to be Frank he would have been voted off too if the opportunity had arisen at the AGM .. 100% ..!! What I don’t get is, does he not realise this and he should have just Resigned?

Why are we still off trading on the market with one Managing Director, No Appointments of New Board members, No one has given an explanation to why these Major Shareholder and Royalty Holders could be taking potential legal action , the reasons for this is maybe just another company “oversight” or a “One Off mistake” never to happen again “Typo” ….

Then there’s ASX just sitting there not getting involved ? Or are they ? Or are they agreeable to batten off, but just lending a hand to get Batten Off or do they simply want to help batten off ?

Don’t think Tubby and The little Financier bros are finished passing the Batten on yet , as they don’t want batten off.. what ever is going on there in the closely shared Multi company building In Subiaco, it sounds like there would be some major Debating of the Masses…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.