XJO 0.54% 7,946.1 s&p/asx 200

topless barmaids

1. 147 Posts.
    Hi Boys and ?Girls,
    I though I might get everyones attention. At the risk of getting castrated by all the bears in the Hot Copper jungle I am going to stick my little neck out and say in 2010 we will not go significantly below the lows reached a couple of weeks back. Traders talking of XJO reaching 4000 just aint gonna happen. This does not mean I am a raging Bull by any stretch of the imagination. In 2010 we will most likely range trade. Long term I have to be a Bull because ALL my investments are in the sharemarket. Whats my evidence you ask? Well lets say I come from 15 years of investing my very own money in the ASX and something called a Gut feeling. Also, my middle aged topless barmaid mate who works in Kalgoolie reckons she has not had a drop in her income since early last year. In fact, her income has been steadily increasing! This can only mean a good thing right? You could argue its a pretty good indicator of how the Australian economy is going. The Australian economy is dependant on the mines right? If the mining companies go well they employ more people mainly menK pay them moreKthey then spend it on whats important. My middle aged barmaids income is more sensitive to the fluctuations in the economy than the income of a young beautiful barmaid. My topless barmaid index probably has more relevance than the cycles of the moon with re: to how the Australian economy is travelling. Ultimately the sharemarket reflects how the economy is travelling.
    Cheers,
    hih
    Just Curioius: Are all the Gurus (with the Red hearts) full time traders???
    I dont have a rich wife (like Volte) so have to work full-time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.