XJO 0.48% 7,951.3 s&p/asx 200

I would have to say hih still in therapy Ive been slightly...

1. 174 Posts.
    I would have to say hih still in therapy Ive been slightly bearish for quite a while now. I look at both fundamental and technical aspects and both are giving me no indications whatsoever.
    With my 4 technical indicators its like a 4 man free for all World Wrestling Federation match. Just when you think that one man is going down suddenly he's back into the match with the strength of a titan. Week by week the market seems to want to change ... suddenly reversing in the oppostite direction. It's doing my head in!!
    I would almost say it's like the market is waiting for something dramatic to happen ... and that's what leads me to the fundamentals.
    Fundamentally is the world out of the woods yet - I dont know ... too many "what ifs" to have any certainty. Im slightly bearish due to the fact there is so many possible black swans out there that could potentially cause chaos on the markets that Im sitting back slowly taking money out of my short / medium term trades and only doing intraday ( Ive got to hand it to all you permanent intraday traders what a complete psychological change Ive had to go thru to change to intraday ... my dexerity and reflex's are now like a cat :P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.