SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Topped up SLR today, page-14

1. 1,084 Posts.
    Its interesting that our CEO is Luke Tonkin,the operations manager of NST is Stuart Tonkin.Just listened to the the Webcast from NST CEO.Reminds me of what Les was saying about 4 years ago the difference being NST have done it.They will produce 600k ozs from 5 mines.They are accumulating lots of free cash even at these prices and despite acquisitions,mine developement etc they only have $50 m debt to be paid back in 2015.They have $100m in bank I wonder if they will attempt to take over the cash starved SLR.
    SLR has made some terrible mistakes Murchison being a major distaster that soaked up some $80 m cash.Without that major blunder they would have been ok.
    They will survive if gold goes up but with only 1 plant and not generating much free cash the upside potential is limited.The saviour could be if they unlock the potential of the 30km BIF zone or new discoveries.
    Maybe a company like NST who has had an aggressive acquisition programme may be the answer.The resource has not come up to what was expected Maxwells pit was a dissapointment so will be interesting to see if a company like NST run figures on SLR potential resource.If the resource is what Davis and Cairns have been spruking for years then it is a strong posibility if not then SLR will struggle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.