PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

topping tail, page-8

1. 11,632 Posts.
    PA please don't tell a few posts upset you. Being a supporter does NOT mean you believe in everything that management does at all times, or selling/buying at different periods of market sentiment, market timing, if you feel you need the money for something else, or what ever. PA I think sometimes people read a little to much into people posts, and wrongly judge them. I honestly feel as pencilin gets to know you more as I and many others know you, he May concede his post to you was not accurate.

PA in my mind and until you tell us different I believe you are a huge supporter of PNA. Also in my book a person of impeccable honesty.

Now on the other hand some posters here get put off some, when persons regardless of what they tick in the Sentiment or Disclosure box which could be false anyway. Starts to say quite a bit of negative news about a company, they been holding, that they have beens praising for few months especially when nothing really has changed of late for the worst. Many would even argue the many plus management have done out weigh a few negatives by a long way. In my book if anyone has concerns state them has HT says, in a polite informative way, they will be taken on board. It is in our best interests to be aware of them. But in fairness HT I will tell you in a minute we get dishonest people here as well.

Really in summary if any poster here feels they need to sell and move on, lost faith in PNA, and have a need to share it with us, just tell us you sold state your reasons and move on, thats what people worth any salt do.

Regards
    Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.