BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Great post Pseudodragon ........... Caterpillar has certainly...

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Great post Pseudodragon ........... Caterpillar has certainly summarised in a very concise way the good management of BRB and the Lake Roe Project which at this point in time looks as though it will be a real company maker.

I've been trying to take a very cautious and sensible approach to my investment in BRB and not get carried away. However, its getting more difficult to see any downsides to the Lake Roe Project. The question that I seem to be pondering more and more is ..... how big could this discovery be? The Bombora Prospect (2.2km x 1km)  that is currently being drilled is only part of a 6km long gold system identified in August 2015 (Announcement 15 Feb 2016).

Anyway the total potential size of this resource will be revealed in good time ..... first things first .... this current drill program aims at establishing Bombora as a major greenfields gold discovery. Drilling of full length of Bombora Project is due for completion by mid March (less than two weeks from now). Initial assay results for the first part of the drill program in the north of the prospect are expected between 9-16 March (which is as early as this coming Wednesday!).

I don't normally do this but couldn't help purchasing some more heads today at todays low of 27.5c and also picked up some partly paid BRBCA @ 11c. I think the partly paid shares are still very good value considering there is no premium to the closing price of the heads at 30c. BRBCA are partly paid to 1c ...... 19c unpaid + purchase price of 11c = 30c. BRBCA offer great leverage when the share price appreciates.

Looking forward to the coming announcements .... first of which could possibly be this coming week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.