TOR 0.00% 14.0¢ torque metals limited..

TOR - Gold Discussion

1. 16,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3820
    TOR's RIU presentation mentioned the upcoming gold resource estimate and the next round of gold drilling at Paris Gold Camp.  I'm not that familiar with gold stock in general. My last gold stock was Kidman Resources (KDR) mining gold at Mt Holland, and ended up finding lithium or rediscovering the lithium that was already known historically.

Thought it would be a good idea to have a gold thread just for the gold side discussion. Hoping more of the knowledgeable gold bugs here can post what they know of TOR's present gold tenements.  Would be a good learning curve for me.

TOR mentioned in the RIU presentation that they are looking to announce a smaller higher-grade resource estimate before the end of this quarter. It appears they are going ahead with a two-pronged development strategy for both gold and lithium projects to be toll-treated with nearby processing plants.

Upcoming gold news flow expected over the next quarter:

• Maiden Mineral Resource Estimate
    • RC drilling at Paris
    • RC drilling results
    • Maiden Exploration Target

From what I gather from the presentations before the New Dawn acquisition, they were looking for discovery connectivity between the historical pits for new high-grade zones.

Capture1.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $50.87K 374.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7297 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.