TOR 0.00% 14.0¢ torque metals limited..

TOR - Megathread

1. 16,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3820
    "New Dawn" is not actually new but I am sure those who have done research already know.  

I always wondered what happened to the Dawn and the St John pits.  St John may be part of the old Cowan tenements, which, unfortunately, Calderwood decided to sell to Austroid at the bottom of the last price route.  If St John hasn't fallen to the Chinese,  then it's worth keeping an eye out for it.

BaldHill will be sold soon but MIN resources don't have a lock on it yet. Something else to keep in mind is that AKE has secured tenements from Lithco2/Austroid above Baldhill.  Besides openly stating that they wish to buy Baldhill, they have plans to source material from this area and process it via Mt Cattlin.   This is the likely option rather than Mt Catlin becoming an underground.

What we have here is potentially the same quality of ore as Baldill.  6% coarse ore grade that can easily be processed through DMS. So the Baldhill plant is not the only option here. AKE will likely be knocking on TOR door soon as well.

Very curious as to why this pit hasn't been optioned out before. Perhaps the Baldhill saga over the last 4 years has made many overlook it.

Below are a couple of pages extracted from the "Guidebook To The Pegmaties Of Western Australia.  "spodumene crystals can reach up to 1 meter in length"  is not a too shabby thing to have on your tenement.

scan1.jpg
    Scan2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $50.87K 374.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7297 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.