TOR 3.57% 14.5¢ torque metals limited..

hey mate.the peg target looks to have a potential strike length...

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    hey mate.

the peg target looks to have a potential strike length of about 850m, and potential width of about 200m - 300m. That’s a pretty decent drill target. Further, the bald hill resource has a vertical depth of 195 metres. if the new dawn target has a similar depth then there’s potential there for a pretty decent resource.

But as always the drill gods will determine our fate.

Drilling has been going for a few weeks now, core samples from first holes were quickly dispatched to the lab where the MD was hoping for a quick turnaround.

I think this stock will continue to make lower lows until we get some news. Some punters may be getting spooked by no news on visuals, but if you go to page 3 of ann 21/9/23 it says “the company will report drilling results as soon as practicable and does not anticipate commenting on visual observations from drilling until complete data is understood and verified through assays.”

So there will be no announcement based on visuals. Looks like our next bit of news will be the assays from the first cores sent off.

This is a high risk play. If the lithium is there then we all could be dancing to the bank. If it’s not then we will have to lick our wounds and move on.

But for me TOR has got the nearology to bald hill, has got a pretty good target to drill into, rock chip samples of up to 6% spod, granted mining licences, surrounded by the big boys, and a pretty small market cap. I’m happy to take a position and see what will be.

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $26.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $4.631K 32.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7407 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.