FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Torakoro Permit

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

Wow, what a day of posts and interesting reading of highs and lows. I read the announcement, and read it again. I know that it will rely on shareholder approval, so didn't react for many reasons, as too many vested interests.

I am curious, and couldn't find the answer, is the Torakoro Permit which is actually announced in the "Offer & Transaction Details" that hosts the Goulamina Deposit, and actually being sold, is this then a sale of all our permits in the region? I couldn't work that out, or find out specifically, as I couldn't nail it, so I guess I am not too bright.

The wording was different to the introduction, and I don't actually understand why.

I apologise if being dense, I couldn't seem to find a clear answer. I went back over several announcements. Maybe there has been a name change. However, it was very specific in the announcement, so just curious about what permit has been sold.

Many thanks if you can clarify the different references used in the announcement.

I appreciate your time if you reply.

Thanks.

Cheers
    GSM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.