ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Torian 2.0

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I've just had a week off down south to contemplate my navel and various 1st world problems.
    Spent some time considering Torian and where it is at. Obviously no one is happy about the share price where it is atm, I am no exception. However, I think any suggestion that the sp is where it is because "MR Market" has spoken and doesn't rate the company is an easy throw away line that isn't reflective of anything. "markets" are notorious for mispricing assets (under and over) and the current TNR sp is far more reflective of recent selling pressure from a departed Chairman. This is disappointing but I consider it to be a short term aberration.

In the last 12 months Torian has made significant changes to its Board and operational structure resulting in a far more focused team based in WA. I am very encouraged by these changes and believe that we have already begun to see the benefits of these appointments. The new Chairman is a particularly welcome appointment with his experience's in much larger entities.

At the end of the day my investment in Torian was always about the ground position that the company has amassed and Matt Sullivan's ability to exploit it. The company has accumulated a large land position in the heart of elephant country and surrounded by the household names in gold such as Northern Star and Evolution. We have companies like Rand and Tribune continuing to support the company and build their position on the register.
    In a way the land position is almost too large for a small company like Torian to manage, however this is where the work of collecting data and building an extensive regional database will pay off. As an explorer no one should be surprised that there will be ongoing capital requirements to test the companies numerous targets. It only takes one of these targets to come good and we are looking at a very different beast. As a small company they have done a very good job imo of collecting and managing their position.
    Torian has already seen success with the drill and confirmed their interpretation of a number of targets. Most recently they have established that mineralisation from Northern Star's Paradigm project extends over the fence onto our ground with further drilling required to quantify this (currently remains open). There is great potential for a transaction with Northern Star in the future which would certainly gain TNR the markets attention.
    Many of the companies targets hold a great deal of promise based on historical data and remain lightly tested. Credo well is one such target that I have much hope for.

IMO the companies prospects have only improved over the last 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $20.02K 3.337M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 241693 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11894732 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.