OXR oxiana limited

thier gonna be cutting it fine, me thinks it might be a week...

1. 46 Posts.
    thier gonna be cutting it fine, me thinks it might be a week late. If you can't get into them another already listed comany is green rock(grk), same areas except they are a geothermal company (like geodynamics) majority owned by perliya(pem),look at pem price lately up 188% over few months. Thing is green rocks intial drill results were amazing, and this source of geothermal activity is 10km from roxby downs (all infastructure, even grid connections are in place), and the guys running the show are from macq. bank and numerous old wmc directors execs. They know the area and the fact that roxby needs alot of power which isn't available in SA. With the current expasion of roxby downs (olympic dam), is pre fesability, this is considered a very cost effective means of electricty generation for the mine (and thats just capital costs allone).
    Hope this was some help.
    Oh and compared to the likes of geodynamics(check out their decent proformance since listing), the said hot rocks being drilled into are half the depth of geos 3.5-4km holes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.