OXR oxiana limited

re: toro toro toro excuse my ignorance but is lake everard in...

1. 824 Posts.
    re: toro toro toro excuse my ignorance but is lake everard in Toro's exploration region in SA?

Helix Resources Limited (“Helix”) is pleased to announce a new Joint Venture with Toro Energy Limited (“Toro”) over the Lake Everard Project in South Australia.
    Toro is a new company formed through the amalgamation of Oxiana Limited (“Oxiana”) and Minotaur Exploration Limited’s (“Minotaur”) uranium interests in the Gawler and Curnamona Cratons of South Australia, one of the world’s most prospective uranium regions.
    The Joint Venture provides the Company with exposure to the new exploration campaigns currently targeting uranium throughout Australia. The Joint Venture tenements cover a number of unexplored radiometric anomalies within a chain of remnant lakes that follow a series of Tertiary Palaeo-channel Systems
    Under the terms of the new Joint Venture, which covers the same tenements as the Gold Joint Venture with Minotaur, Toro may earn a 51% interest in the Uranium Rights for an expenditure of $2 million over three years, of which $400,000 is a minimum expenditure commitment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.