TOE 1.15% 43.0¢ toro energy limited

Toro's investments, page-2

1. 10,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4358
    What?! it is an investment, which potentially they can sell at a profit at some stage. It is not lost money. It is not like the RDS share price has tanked. It has held pretty well during this period of uncertainty across the market.

We do not have a low cash position. More than $5mil in the bank is pretty decent. I hold companies which have survived more than 6 months with around $1mil in the bank.

Exploration has definitely added direct value, when you are getting increase in grades and resources for our nickel and vanadium/uranium projects, that is adding direct value to an asset.

I think what you were attempting to say is that exploration hasn’t shown any added value via the share price. Because it definitely has added value to the assets directly and this will be reflected when the market corrects.

The entire uranium market has been down the past couple of months. Looks at all our peers - similar trends! It is a tough period for all holders but we will all come out ahead in the long run.

What I can’t stand is misinformation and deliberate attempts to try to change sentiment. If you are not happy, sell. Plenty of holders who are thinking long term will pick up your parcels.

A new year and a new opportunity of transformation to Nuclear. The USA are sending 30 plus rescue ships full of gas to fuel starved Europe as we speak. There has never been an energy crisis of this magnitude before. Reliable energy is going to be the global focus in early 2022, at the front of that will be Nuclear Energy and therefore Uranium.

To all holders, ignore the lies, watch the global trends and market conditions closely and use your own logic to see what will take place in 2022. Imo all the ducks are starting to line up for a new uranium bull run early in 2022.

Good luck to all holders and merry Christmas and happy new year to you all. Safe holidays! Relax, take your mind off the short term market fear, spend time with family and friends and the ones that matter and live every day like it’s your last.

Last edited by coto: 25/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $51.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $70.40K 163.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 8377 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 42.0¢ 75255
Last updated 15.56pm 06/05/2024 ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.