TOE 4.55% 34.5¢ toro energy limited

I have made my position clear. I had a conversation with Greg....

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    I have made my position clear. I had a conversation with Greg. "Privileged information", you say? What is that? Are you accusing Toro of something? If so, you should get on and say it, and stop your defamatory insinuations.

As I've mentioned, I found Greg to be competent and passionate about his work, and a stand up guy! Just wasn't interested in uranium as much as he was in Dusty. I have explained his reasons why. Which are valid. I happen to disagree with him, and I argued my case. Regardless, none of his statements contradict Toro announcements, which leave some room for interpretation. Toro is upfront about all it's activities....for example, another study is being commissioned.

You are free to interpret, and draw your own conclusions. I have drawn mine, and have been open and honest about my views. You may draw your own conclusions. Interpretation is what makes a market! Place your bets.

Nothing about my conversation was referred to as "in confidence", nor was I asked to sign anything. It was a conversation. And all of it freely available from announcements. We all know the facts around the approvals situation, and we all know the excitement and interest with which Toro is pursuing Dusty drilling targets. Again, interpret as you will. That's what makes a market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.015(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $41.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.0¢ $34.54K 103.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2774 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 87060 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.