TOE 4.55% 34.5¢ toro energy limited

He threw the timber industry under the bus for no good reason...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    He threw the timber industry under the bus for no good reason (environmentally). His main reason I suspect was simply to placate the green vote. He didn't have to placate the Green party, because they had been despatched for this term. Now, why would a Premier want to placate the Green vote when he held massive majorities in hoth houses.....because he is playing politics, he wants to use the abolition of timber harvesting as a sweetener. There was no great advantage to him to get rid of forest industry. He's up to something....He's ex navy and I think he is pro nuclear......we will know soon enough.

Just to keep the discussion as open as possible, it could be good to disclose your political leanings here, so that we can see if your posts are not thinnly veiled party ads. I voted Labor and I live in southwest WA. Not happy with the timber harvesting decision, but if outback mining wins out of it, I will take the prize. I make the destinction between outback mining and Alcoa forest destruction, because as we all know, Alcoa is destroying ten times more habitat than timber harvesting ever did, and they are immune to the political power we all live under and operate with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.015(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $41.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.0¢ $34.54K 103.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2774 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 87060 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.