TOE 11.9% 26.0¢ toro energy limited

It is difficult to recollect EXACTLY every little thing, and...

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    It is difficult to recollect EXACTLY every little thing, and every single word, verbatim, we spoke. But, it was a lengthy conversation, maybe 30-40m8n. I enjoyed it. He is clearly very intelligent, competent and passionate about his work as a geologist. But, definitely 100%, I understood from the conversation that he didn't think the uranium boom was sustainable, or that price was going to remain elevated into the future, to justify spending capital to develop Wiluna. Hence why, after more than 5years, they still haven't made any effort to achieve "substantial commencement" works as required by the ministerial approval (which expires in Jan).

On gold and nickel, however, he was very, very excited about the recent drilling results.

But, don't believe me, call them up!

Bottom line, if they were interested in uranium, and believed in this new ura bull market, then they would be right now developing Wiluna. They would be demonstrating "substantial commencement" works to govt, just like Vimy did. Instead, they haven't even applied for the 3x secondary approvals, they don't even have the basic "mining" secondary approval. That says everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.035(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $31.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ $122.9K 458.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88631 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.