TOE 4.55% 34.5¢ toro energy limited

hahahaha wow how sad. I am shivering in my boots. My second...

1. 11,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4662
    hahahaha wow how sad. I am shivering in my boots. My second warning. Ok. Not sure what for. Cease and desist hahahahah. The only misinformation is coming from posters like you, constantly trying to alter sentiment and spread fear. I am just stating the facts and always have.

I am always delivering a balanced argument, making the difficult and harsh comments about managements silence and the poorly organising OZL exit. I say it how it is. Plus unlike you jokers, I have experience in the resource sector and environmental permits side of things.

Now the worst is behind us, 2021 wasn’t great. We can all agree on that, unless you picked the September high. Anyway now onto 2022. Different story. Different game plan. Management seem to have woken up. I can start to think of the bigger picture and a positive market and newsflow in regards to the key commodities of uranium/vanadium/nickel. I haven’t sold out even if I’m in the red. I don’t hold a grudge against management or other motives trying to trade this or buy in lower. Unlike you 2 imposters I haven’t made silly trades and lost big sums of money. I will make it back during 2022 and beyond. Unlike you. Keep crying in mummy’s basement. Find a new stock and make the cash back. Especially if your buys under 2c don’t eventuate. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.015(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $41.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.0¢ $34.54K 103.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2774 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 87060 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.