LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

This comes back to what Heather raised about non trade-able...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    This comes back to what Heather raised about non trade-able shares in non listed entities.

I would say that if they haven't got the message loud and clear by now that this wasn't ever a good idea, then they never will.

Shareholders have been burned big time once again by the McNeils imo.

True to Form.

You can lay this at Bob's feet if you wish, but Bob doesn't run FNT - so ultimately it was Peter's final decision to spin off Tassie.

How does an asset just get spun off without any consultation or meaningful return of capital given to the rightful owners of the asset ?

8 - 9 million invested, to bring the asset to today's value, with Peter drawing a wage all along for his efforts and now passed off for essentially nil return of capital.

I've seen some bad calls before - but this is "up there"

If this was part of some bigger strategy then it should have been outlined to shareholders in the beginning to make it clear.

How much has all this cost in the mean time?

Where has the focus been ?

Sending Geo's out to sample a site and having them go rogue and do their own thing, wasn't a good look either...

Are you a redeemer Peter ?

Time for redemption is at hand. Give it back or sell it and return capital through a special dividend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3689950 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16222075 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.