NEU 0.08% $13.01 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Dear NEU shareholders here are some facts of LIFE or perhaps...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Dear NEU shareholders here are some facts of LIFE or perhaps DEATH regarding the value of NEU

I have held shares in NEU for 14 years.

I have a 62.3% LOSS in share value of funds invested (DCA)...I wonder what your individual situations are ?

The target and expectation of long term share investments (e.g. >10years) is at least 10% average return pa (greater for Biotech stocks)

So, for NEU I expect at least a 10% cpd return p.a. by the time I exit the stock.

So, 10% cpd growth for 14 years in NEU, target yield 3.8 times funds invested
    15% cpd growth for 14 years in NEU, target yield 7.1 times funds invested

BUT I've a 62.3% LOSS of funds invested in NEU so can't exit without taking a hit !

In any event, it seems BOTS control the NEU share price. After all this time and at this stage of NEU development, I expected Management would have created much greater value than AUD 1.10/share. I saw that when it came to a share buy-back from Management, NEU share price rose to over AUD 3.00/share. Why has it fallen again ?

As a retiree, I would just love to get my capital back & invest elsewhere, 14 years is way too long to sitting on a 62.3% loss !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.