LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

I disagree Haha. Given the close proximity to Altura and PLS,...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I disagree Haha. Given the close proximity to Altura and PLS, who are now both in production, the proving up of a decent resource would be very valuable. Infrastructure is in place. The return to $ spent would be substantial. Successfully drilling our exploration assets would also open up alternatives as to the way forward. Sell or separately list.

Whilst others such as SYA etc have not benefited from an increased resource LPI would definitely benefit from an initial resource. Hard rock has become all the rage regarding lithium hydroxide. LPI would do well to diversify its exposure to carbonate (through brines) with exposure to hydroxide through hard rock. Plus a decent drill program would “only” cost $2-3m, a small percentage of our cash holdings.

On a different note, I follow Joe Lowry and listen to the lithium podcasts, would recommend these to all. In EP11 they discuss battery grade carbonate from brines and made an important point. The key issue is not the 99.5% it’s what’s in the other 0.5% or 5000ppm. BG carbonate is rejected if impurities exceed stringent limits. Someone on the panel then made a very interesting statement, in order for future batteries to be longer lasting and charge faster these impurities need to be reduced (i.e need higher than 99.5% grade).

LPI has produced 99.9% BG carbonate - who else can claim that? Not many.
    Last edited by Skattie11: 14/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.