Torture of child witches in Africa, page-16

1. 1,452 Posts.
    Having never spent a great deal of time in Africa it would be hard for anyone to understand African society. One thing that needs to be pointed out here is, those children aren't killed because the people are religious. They're killed because the people are scared and are heavily involved in black magic. A thing the bible expressly forbids. Until you've seen a full grown healthy man piss his pants and fall over dead, all because a witch doctor for what ever reason told him he'd be dead in 7 days, you just scoff at these stories as being rediculous.

Albino children are valued for the magical properties their bodies posses and are carved up accordingly and have various body parts used in spells. In Asia some Chinese men like to go to Thailand and procure young girls between 8 to 11 to rape in a black magic ritual that supposedly gives them the youth and power of that innocent. I can go on and on with disgusting things that happen in this world and believe me Australia is no exception. But there would be no point. You blame these killings on "religious Nutbags" and yet they are the farthest thing from being religious.

A mother in Cairns just killed 8 of her children, that wasn't religiously motivated. A woman in New York put her baby in the micro wave that also wasn't religiously motivated. You just wanted some attention so you made a controversial post with no understanding of the topic or subject you were vilifying. If any of these people were actually religious, THEY COULD NOT KILL.

The worlds in the awful state it's in because not enough are religious as they are immersed in false religion and practice all the disgusting things that she has to offer.

Not being rude, just not responding anymore as the missus will have a fit if I don't get back to holidaying.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.