CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

torture, page-14

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Nah doubt it. More like the pros squeezing some liquidity outa the only place they know they can get it from atm before taking it to the next level. Remember, u gotta pay the gatekeeper to open the floodgates. Like paying the piper if u know what I mean. Anyway with Warwick now wanting to call us a base metal stock as well, probably confusing the single-minded people again haha. Patience.

I remember calling 6 bucks fair value when it was 3 and well, we did get there and settled only a bit below. Well fair value for mine now all considering is closer to 12 at this stage of proceedings, and so long as Mr Resources Bull is still providing the only viable alternative for market segment rotation based weakening paper, the fat lady is nowhere near ending her song yet bros. In fact, the Jungle King aint too far away from stirring from his nap to start raking in the first cash stream based all these beautiful spot prices hey !!! Do the numbers bros as many of us already have.

HNC are even talking about an Oz Copper smelter in snippets around here. What Oz Copper sulphides project are they involved in haha ! Only one that I can think of praise Zeus. Thats one BIG THING we all seem to be ignoring ......... Omegas Browns feasibility study is due to get underway big time THIS YEAR and THATS what we are all really waiting for, for our long term wealth creation, even after uranium price has peaked at 500(???) and starts falling again haha ........ by the Gods of Olympus, what a magnificent thought haha !!!

Today's from Beijing.
    For 2 people : a great lunch in a local street restaurant .... 2 meat dishes, one greens, rice and jasmine tea ..... cost 6 bucks (cf about 60 in Melb) whereas a Wangfujing St Starbucks coffee and cake costs 12 bucks (18 in Melb) ....... amazing the yankie chains are so popular. KFC and Maccas all over the place like Starbucks. Guess cos they are different.

I'm travelling like a local cos want to experience the good stuff. Even became a member of the Home Inn chain of hotels and getting my 8% discount now haha ........ 35 bucks a nite for nice, clean and convenient accommodation across the country ....... bigger rooms than the Shanghai Sofitel at 205 bucks a nite ! Even have their own secure internet rooms (thats where am posting from now) at AUD 1.50 an hour. Yeah I know, a bit expensive I guess haha.

Makes u wonder how they can afford to pay all those high prices for our metals and energy hey? Tell u how ....... try buying a new apartment in the blocks springing up EVERYWHERE. The skyline is blotted out with construction cranes all the way from the airport. Saw some new million dollar homes near Tianamin Square today, walking distance from my 35 buck a nite hotel room.

ANOTHER (unusual) sunny, dust-free, clear blue sky day today ........ 15 deg C but with a north wind factor to freeze yr proverbials off. Am gonna need some more layers on me to attempt the Great Wall methinks. Gotta say tho, yes it helps to have local knowledge travelling with ya praise Aphrodite.

Better praise Zeus too before he sends a dust storm my way haha.

IMBOOC

Ciao bros.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.