IIQ 3.54% 58.5¢ inoviq ltd

Toshiba device for cancer detection - threat?, page-5

1. 1,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hey Tom, I spoke to MJ af the AGM about the change in the timeline and he pointed out that it would have been highly unlikely that BD1 would have met the previous target and that his preference is to be closer to the mark, if not earlier, rather than later all things considered, no doubt there is much to be considered. Navy touched on this in one of his post not long after the AGM. It was apparently on MJ's recommendation that the timeline be amended he had no hesitation in owning it.

Whilst I am a little disappointed that we may be waiting an extra 12 mths the upside for me from an operational perspective was the calibre of the people in this company, it is quite impressive. I think it was @WiseGuy who asked our CEO about other competitor technology's and the possibility of having the rug pulled from under our feet if someone got to market before BD1. The company is confident that they are ahead of the pack based on her response, surely TF would know the score and would not be partnered up with BD1 if there was a obvious threat. It seems as though we are in deep with Thermo Fisher deeper than I anticipated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
0.020(3.54%)
Mkt cap ! $64.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 58.5¢ 56.5¢ $3.293K 5.744K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 8303 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.